|Employment programs for graduates|
|COMPANY||Hilti Outperformer program for masters|
|DESCRIPTION||Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|REQUIREMENTS|| Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other. Over a two-year period we’ll prepare you for a global leadership career by putting you at the center of our customer-focused business model. |
As an account manager in the first year, you’ll learn everything about our customers and how to meet their needs; in the second year of the program you’ll get involved with various business-critical assignments.
Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other. Over a two-year period we’ll prepare you for a global leadership career by putting you at the center of our customer-focused business model.
You are perfect for the program if:
• You hold a master’s degree (economics, business administration, international management, engineering, marketing or finance).
• You are a multilingual talent, fluent in English and Russian.
• You have gained international experience through your work or studies and have spent between 3 months and 2 years in a professional environment.
• You enjoy learning and are mature, assertive, curious and dedicated.
• You’re a flexible team player, with good communication and social skills, and you can inspire others.
• You’re internationally mobile. A global thinker who is keen for diverse cultural experiences and the opportunity to work abroad.
• You have valid driver license.
Step inside the world of our Outperformers:
Are you curious about what our Outperformers say about the program? Do you want to hear more about the projects you might be doing in different parts of the world?
By stepping inside Outperformer Moments, you can experience this and much more: It’s a unique opportunity to get in touch with the participants of the program directly. Let them share their personal story with you.
Please send all inquiries to:
Director of Career&Employment Center, KIMEP
Please send comments to the webmaster