|Companies events for graduates|
|COMPANY||KPMG Audit Week 2016|
|EVENTS||KPMG Audit Week 2016 ■ KPMG Audit Week is free of charge ■ The event is aimed at undergraduate students who will graduate in 2017 and who are interested ina career in the audit profession. ■ The classes will take place from Monday to Friday in KPMG Almaty Office.
■ Program period: 28 November- 2 December, 2016 ■ Time: from 4 pm till 6 pm. What will you get out of it?|
|REGISTRATION||How can I take part in the KPMG Audit Week program?|
1. Register using the KPMG Recruitment System (registration closes on November 24 at 5pm.)
2. Write a short essay in English on a topic: “How the Audit Week Program will help me to achieve my goals?” and attach it into the field COVER LETTER via online registration.
3. Take the online assessment (numerical and verbal tests).
4. Undergo a telephone interview with our HR staff.
5. If you are selected, you will receive an invitation to the program.
For more information:
Olga Yegorova (ext.61350)
Zhanna Syzdykova (ext. 62637)
+ 7(727) 298 08 98
Please send all inquiries to:
Director of Career&Employment Center, KIMEP
Please send comments to the webmaster