|Companies events for students|
|COMPANY||KPMG Foundation for Graduates Online|
|EVENTS||KPMG professionals will share their experience and help you to prepare for your first year of work at a leading company in Kazakhstan providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. The only thing you need is the access to Internet!|
|REGISTRATION||Who can participate in the program?|
Graduating students (3-4 year) willing to pursue a career in audit and advisory services.
What will you learn?
The KPMG Foundation for Graduates Online program includes the following modules:
- Introduction to IFRS, Western accounting, and principles of taxation in Kazakhstan;
- Financial analysis and corporate finance;
- English for financial experts;
- Personal skills development (business correspondence, presentation skills, business dress code, etc.);
- Ethical and professional standards.
How is the program designed?
· Participation in the program is free of charge;
· Program will take place during period March 20 – May 28, 2017;
· Courses are delivered online;
· Everyone who successfully completes KPMG Foundation for Graduates Online will receive a certificate of completion with the courses they have passed.
How can I take part in KPMG Foundation for Graduates Online?
- Register through KPMG Recruitment System (registration closes on 3 March at 12 PM)
- Pass online test;
- Receive an invitation to the program.
Link for registration: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30008&siteid=5050&AReq=120235BR
Please send all inquiries to:
Director of Career&Employment Center, KIMEP
Please send comments to the webmaster