|COMPANY||Nazarbayev University-Intergrity project|
|REQUIREMENTS||current University or senior High School student|
Interest and previous experience with communications , public relations, marketing and promotion via social media
- strong written/oral communication skills in Eng, Rus, Kaz/a bonus not a necessity, leadership/initiative;
-knowledge of algorithm of Instagram, Telegram operations;
- competency to research, analyze data, develop conclusions and solutions;
-competency to create content for social media (Instagram, Telegram channel) and project website;
- creative and innovative thinking;
- skills in self-management, priority setting;
- digital (MS Office, Tilda-critical; Canva or related, Photoshop), project management skills/strong with deadlines;
- excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills;
- experience in planning-organizing-conducting-follow-up of events will be a bonus.
- integrity and ethics;
- team-worker, fast-learner, result-oriented and committed individual;
- ability to complete tasks, focus on a client, friendliness, attention and professional behavior;
- operating with discipline (self-organization, timely delivering projects);
- analytical and critical thinking;
- ability to develop content for people of different ethnic and cultural background.
|SALARY||40 000 kzt monthly|
-creating Instagram page for Integrity Project beg. August 2021;
- updating Instagram with 2-4 posts weekly;
- creating Telegram channel and content with 2-4 posts weekly beg. September 2021; -updating Youtube channel;
- promotion and management of Instagram page and Telegram and Youtube channels; -analyze communication channels efficiency, develop communication Plan; -develop content to be disseminated via Project social media, website, newsletter (tbc) and other distribution channels;
- updating Project website bi-weekly.
Up to 15 hrs weekly
July 23, 2021, end of day
Application and process:
Resume in Eng (1 page), portfolio (you can share a link to Folder with your works). Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview via email.
|Additional||Contact: email@example.com with Subject "Communication' Intern|
Please send all inquiries to:
Elmira Kabiyeva, MBA
Tel +7(727)2374829 (1018), +7 701 765 53 95