|JOB STATUS||Full time|
|DUTIES||The Compliance Officer should input into the initial design an ongoing development of company’s operations procedures, to ensure that the company takes account of relevant regulatory requirements and compliance risks.|
· The Compliance Officer should monitor, review and assessment the company’s business activities and procedures to determine adequacy and effectiveness against compliance risks.
· The Compliance Officer shall provide compliance input in any new company’s process and products that the company provides to its Clients and should handle any regulatory notification requirements arising from the process and products.
· Reporting of regulatory filings, notification obligations, approved individual applications, handling and waiver applications. Handling the company requests for information and clarification.
· Periodically reporting to Senior management and Board of Directors on the matters on complaints and breaching remedial action and conflict of interests.
· Regular meetings with Risk and Audit managers to share findings from monitoring reviews which may or will impact overall on company’s risk management.
· Monthly reporting into Board of Directors related activity and issues arising.
· Updates and maintaining any changes of AFSA regulations. Briefing and amend company’s existing policy and procedure as required.
· Research and advice company’s Board of Directors and senior management team on compliance issues and corporate governance.
· The Compliance Officer supports Board of Directors on organizational control and governance, risk, remuneration reviews.
· Monitoring reviews in order to test execution of policies and procedures, system and controls by the company’s managers.
· Review of all outsourcing arrangements for compliance with record keeping, monitoring efficacy, contract clauses on AFSA regulation relations and etc.
· Maintain compliance arrangement, including processes and procedures that ensure and evidence that the company complies follows all relevant Regulations and Rules.
· Prepare, maintain, review and amend compliance arrangements as far as reasonably practicable.
· Identify and report any compliance breaches of any relevant Regulations or Rules.
Please send all inquiries to:
Elmira Kabiyeva, MBA
Tel +7(727)2374829 (1018), +7 701 765 53 95