|POSITION||Long-Term Intern (1 year)/in Marketing/Economics/Management|
|JOB STATUS||Full time|
|REQUIREMENTS||Key Skills required|
• A final year student or recent graduate in Marketing/Economics/Management
• Advanced user of MS office
• Analytical skills (preferred)
• Fluent English
• Eager to learn and progress in the company
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Cope well under pressure
What we offer:
• Fixed salary
• Career opportunities (upon successful completion of the Internship program)
• Inspiring working environment
We’ve been pioneers, innovators and future-makers for over 120 years.
The success we’ve achieved means that, today, 2.5 billion people use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Our brands give us a unique opportunity to create positive change, to grow our business, and to achieve our purpose of making sustainable living commonplace.
• 2.5 billion people use our products each day
• 400+ Unilever brands are used by consumers worldwide
• 190 Countries in which our brands are sold
• 155,000 Unilever people deliver our success
• €52 billion Our turnover in 2019
We make products that people love – and that make a difference.
Nutritious foods. Household care essentials. Indulgent ice creams. Refreshing teas. Luxurious shampoos. Affordable, disease-combating soaps... and many more.
In fact, we make around 400 much-loved brands. Shoppers buy them in more than 190 countries.
Background and Purpose of the Job
We are looking for bright, ambitious, and hard-working interns to join the Long-term internship program, based in Almaty. An intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, capture data and attend meetings, participate in projects and activities.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a manager. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
You will have a chance for further career opportunities after successful completion of internship program.
Currently we are searching for Sales Department and Customer Marketing Interns.
• Perform the scope of work defined by the manager according to department, category’s strategy and activities
• Co-lead projects with your manager and the team: Analysis, Data collection and consolidation, New activities launch, Digital, ATL, BTL.
• Market research: monitoring competitors, understanding consumers
Please send all inquiries to:
Elmira Kabiyeva, MBA
Tel +7(727)2374829 (1018), +7 701 765 53 95