|POSITION||Assistant (temporary position)/Office of Provost and General Deputy to the President|
|JOB STATUS||full time|
|REQUIREMENTS||Diploma, at least one year of administrative or management experience;|
positive, cordial, diplomatic attitude; client-oriented, good communication skills, accurate, flexible, team
worker, minimum intermediate English speaking abilities and fluent Russian, Kazakh language abilities;
excellent typing skills; good computer kills (Office, Internet).
Deadline for submission of applications/resumes is November 7, 2021 inclusive or open until filled
- via our HR Portal (click "Apply" button above)
Applications and CVs must be in English
Please indicate your salary expectations in KZT, net monthly.
Please take into account:
As the employer, KIMEP University will request for a valid vaccination passport from all final candidates from Covid-19 to any position or agreement to make vaccination from Covid-19 till the starting date of employment.
In case a candidate has any medical documented reason and can not make vaccination he/she has to provide the medical document: the VKK conclusion per his/her employment at the University.
If a final candidate can not provide a vaccination passport or the medical document VKK conclusion then he/she can not be employed at the University
|DUTIES||To substitute clerical coordinator while she delivers mails.|
- To fulfill responsibilities of a Tender Secretary, including arrangements of the TC meetings,
drafting minutes, obtaining Tender applicants’ documents, providing administrative support to TC
- To fulfill responsibilities of Acceptance Committee Secretary including making
arrangements for meetings, drafting minutes, providing administrative support for the Acceptance
- To handle all e-mail messages and telephone correspondences related to tender inquiries.
- To be responsible for the tender stamp
- To meet tender applicants and provide them with the necessary information.
- To arrange tender announcements in all available resources, including newspapers, KIMEP’s
website, and other available websites
- To deal with confidential materials and file them in the most proper way.
- To translate documents assigned by the Project Manager.
- Undertake general administrative duties, including answering the phone, making
appointments for the Provost and General Deputy to the President, photocopies, data input,
scanning, and text processing as required.
- Create and maintain all work files of the Office in the most through way.
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by the Provost and GDP
Please send all inquiries to:
Elmira Kabiyeva, MBA
Tel +7(727)2374829 (1018), +7 701 765 53 95