|POSITION||IT solution Center Specialist (call-center)|
|JOB STATUS||1 месяц работы в г. Атырау, далее – в удаленном режиме.|
· Possesses a general understanding of the business applications of Information Systems;
· Communicates well, both verbally and in writing, and has the skill to influence through persuasion in a formal context;
· Displays a responsible attitude to following procedures, keeping records, and caring for equipment and other assets;
· Is familiar with IT hardware, software and operating procedures affecting own area of responsibility;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server platforms and associated services. Good knowledge of MS Active Directory and MS Exchange services is mandatory;
· Intermediate level of English: writing and speaking.
· Fluent in Kazakh, Russian languages
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
· Has minimum 2 years relevant experience in IT Service Delivery area in support role.
· Preferred to have: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
· Must to have: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (Windows 10 certification qualifies for a position as a computer support specialist) or higher
Preferred to have: ITIL Foundation
|DUTIES|| · IT/IM Solution Centre support includes basic hardware and software troubleshooting, resolution, and dispatching of service technicians if the problem cannot be resolved by phone. CONTRACTOR will only support the standard hardware and software approved by COMPANY. The tickets are received by IT/IM Solution Centre, logged into ITSM Toolkit and service delivered according to the ITSM processes.|
· IT/IM Solution Centre provides a wide range of technical services for end users remotely and over the phone. Following is a list for the key responsibilities:
· Provide IT/IM Solution Centre services as Single Point of Contact (SPOC).
· Provide support as IT/IM Solution Centre team insuring accurate and timely response to customer queries, logging all relevant incidents/service requests details, allocating categorization and prioritization, providing 1st line investigation and diagnosis, resolving incidents/service requests when first contacted whenever possible, proper escalating them when they cannot be resolved within agreed timescales, keeping customer informed on progress and proper closing all resolved incidents, requests and other calls.
· Receive calls and emails with customers’ queries: Incidents and Requests tickets, follow Incidents resolution or requests fulfilment as per defined processes, resolve incidents or search for work around, escalate and route unresolved incidents to relevant support teams, and work together to restore normal IT service operations as quickly as possible. Update the customer and IT group on progress, close tickets with customer and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Follow standard procedures to update incident log, documenting necessary details in a central repository, progress checking, and ensuring that diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis.
· Assist customers to make more effective use of desktop services, products and systems, by making diagnosis of problems and advising on known solutions where applicable.
· Provide support to customers using remote management tools, either face to face or over the telephone. Troubleshoot system problems and solving software faults, report on re-occurring technical issues, arrange root course analysis and find long term solutions for them.
· Carry out other tasks related to IT End-User Computing services as instructed by Line manager (and/or Functional reporting manager where applicable) within assigned area of responsibility and professional qualification.
· The types of Service Area Calls to be handled by the IT/IM Solution Centre include:
· Infrastructure Requests and Incidents, including:
· End User computing (e.g., desktops, laptops, phones)
· Systems Software (i.e., operating systems, utilities)
· Third Party connectivity and interfaces
· Internet connectivity
· Applications Incidents and “how to” support, including:
· Packaged commercial applications
· Third Party applications (e.g. portfolio management applications)
· Password and account provisioning support, including:
· On/Off-boarding of COMPANY users
· Password Resets
· Requests for account privilege change requests
· Requests for End User account activation, suspension and termination
· Mobile phone services
· Enterprise Mobility Management
· Other types of calls related to IT field
· First month of work to be performed in Atyrau office
Please send all inquiries to:
Elmira Kabiyeva, MBA
Tel +7(727)2374829 (1018), +7 701 765 53 95