|COMPANY||Ritz Carlton Almaty|
|JOB STATUS||Full time|
|REQUIREMENTS||1-3 years of relevant experience, ducation/ critical competences: Bachelor’s degree, English level proficiency – advanced, practical computer skills, communication skills, teamwork, stress-resistance.|
internship at HR, Recruitment
|SALARY||350 000 gross|
|DUTIES||Assist employees with internal and external transfer requests and procedures.|
· Monitor and assist managers/supervisors with hiring processes and issues.
· Conduct pre-screen, interview, appoint interview, follow up hiring procedure and monitor onboarding of new hires.
· Coordinate and conduct applicant reference checks, background checks.
· Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems.
· Assist with orientation of new employees.
· Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
· Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
· Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary.
· Serve as Human Resources subject matter expert and participate on project teams.
· Train new hires on Human Resources processes, programs, policies, information systems, etc.
Please send all inquiries to:
Elmira Kabiyeva, MBA
Tel +7(727)2374829 (1018), +7 701 765 53 95